1) Tell us about yourself and your family. I grew up in Arlington and moved to Fort Worth after graduating from UTA, while James was born and raised here in Fort Worth. We have two large, beautiful dogs, Sophie and Riot. I am a civil engineer working for another North Texas municipality doing floodplain management. James is a 19 year Navy veteran and TCU alum who is starting to adjust to full-time civilian life. We are both big sports fans and enjoy watching and attending the local sports teams. Since UTA doesn't have a football team, I join in with James and cheer for TCU. Go Frogs!
2) How long have you lived in Ridglea North? September '22 will be our 1 year anniversary in Ridglea North!
3) What’s your favorite neighborhood activity or event? We really enjoyed watching the 4th of July parade and hope to participate and volunteer for some more events this year.
4) What’s your favorite thing to do in Fort Worth? The dogs and I are avid runners while James is an avid cyclist so we spend a lot of time on the Trinity Trails. It's such an extensive trail system that you'll never get bored exploring the different paths. We also like to go out to Sansom Park for some more challenging terrain.
5) What’s your best advice on being a good neighbor? Smiling and saying hi is a great start. We've gotten to know our Lovell neighbors pretty quickly that way and have started to recognize more faces on our daily walks with the dogs to Berney Park.